The Chinese company Nubia has been manufacturing some high-end smartphones. The ZTE brand launches the Nubia Z11 and Nubia N1 in last November.
Nubia on Wednesday announced that its Nubia N1 will be available in the premium edition in black gold and with the extension of 64 GB internal memory, for 249 euros.
Nubia N1 Premium Edition
Nubia N1 latest variant offers a large capacity battery, the mid-range smartphone has 5000 mAh battery, which ensure a long backup time. Another improvement of the premium version is the twice size of internal memory storage compares to its previous model.
Specifications Nubia N1
- System: Google Android 5.1 (Lollipop) from Nubia UI 4.0;
- Screen: 5.5 “, FHD (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS glass 2.5D;
- SOC: octa MediaTek Helio P10 (8x ARM [email protected] GHz) 64-bit;
- GPU ARM Mali-T860MP2 @ 700MHz;
- RAM: 3 GB;
- Internal memory: 64 GB;
- Card Slot: yes;
- Camera: 13MP, the lens aperture of F / 2.2, PDAF, LED, software Neovision 5.9;
- Camera: 13MP, the lens aperture of F / 2.2;
- Communication: dual SIM card slot, the module Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.1, USB type C;
- Battery: 5000 mAh;
- Dimensions: 150.9 x 75 x 8.9 mm;
- Weight: 190 g.
The price of the Nubia N1 quite favorable for the 5.5 inch (1.920 x 1.080 pixel) Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow smartphone.
The appearance in matt black with golden should arouse more interest for potential customers. The front and rear , both camera of the smarthone have a 13-megapixel resolution. Nubia N1 a MediaTek Helio P10 octa core CPU, including Mali-T860 GPU with 550 MHz maximum clock frequency.