After achieving success due to Mi Band and Mi Band 2 in the field of wearable technology, Xiaomi’s band maker partner Huami recently launched a new health fitness wearable and called it as Amazfit Health.
In addition to Mi band and before the announcement of Amazfit Health, Huami already had manufactures premium bands with the brand name as Amazfit. Those premium bands were only sold in U.S and some Western countries. And now it comes up with a new astonishing Health band which said to be similar as Mi band 2. Lets have a look upon its features:
Design & Display
- It is said to be ultra- light, weighing only 10g.
- Body is made up of both aluminium and stainless steel.
- while strap is made up of skin- friendly rubber, having a width of 19mm.
- 0.42 inch of OLED display at front, access to time, date and other features.
- Different sensors are used like ECG sensor, PPG photoelectric sensor and triaxial acceleration sensor.
- Function of ECG sensor is to monitor heart rate and pulse.
- after that it transfers the information on the display or attached smartphone via Bluetooth 4.0.
- While PPG photoelectric monitor heart rate as well as sleep pattern
Dustproof, Waterproof & Battery
- As the Amazfit is IP67 certified, it has the stability to stand against dust and water.
- 95mAh battery
- It takes only 2.5 hours to get fully charged
- After getting full charged, the battery runs for more then a week.
With all above described features the expected price is $101 USD, five times more than Mi Band 2. You can get it in three different colours like Deep Black, Gold Rose and Sapphire Blue.
What’s your view about Huami’s fitness and health band ‘Amazfit Health’? Share your views with us in the comment box below.