The voice-controlled software is not a new concept in the smartphones and as well as in the desktop computers. Cortana for Windows 10, Siri for macOS and different services on the Linux are providing the assist to you over the voice control.
Google Assistant is available for the smartphones, but now on last week, the Google ask for its developers to come on a platform with their unique ideas for the voice Assistant app for the PCs, macs and Linux, running the Google Chrome.
For encouraging the developers the Google released the Assistant SDK to bring new ideas for PCs. One of the developers introduces the functionality of the connecting the Google Chrome running even on windows 10 by using the SDK Assistant.
The Google Assistant for the PCs, it’s not only a single step installation or step by step process. The Google Assistant SDK requires a complete stream of the commands. To enjoy the Google voice-controlled app, the PC has to be a Google Cloud Platform and the Python.
After the proper setup, you can able to communicate with your PC with the help of the Google Assistant. The Google Assitant SKD allows users to give the commands of the different tasks like play the music, the news, the videos and reminds you the calendars and daily task schedules. According to the Joaoapps, the users can follow the given steps to use the Google Assistant on PC with AutoVoice.
- Open the command prompt
- Run this command to install the special AutoVoice version of the Google Assistant Server
- Install the AutoVoice Chrome Extension and option its options page
- Set the wake-up command for Google Assistant to any phrase you like, such as “Hey Google”
- Enable the “Always Listening” option at the top
- Set the “Wake Up Expression” option to something other than the expression you use for Google Assistant
- Back in the command prompt run to start the assistant process
- Say “Hey Google” (or whatever expression you chose) followed by your command to talk to Google Assistant!