The developers of the King Of Fighter released the details of their new game The King of Fighters XIV with improved Visual graphics.Atlus and SNK put some extra efforts to the game to make it more entertaining.
In press release Atlus announced the following updates:
- Significant graphical improvements for the characters and other aspects
- 2 new color variations per character
- Player can now select characters or teams after each match when using the RANDOM / TEAM
- RANDOM options on the MEMBER SELECT screen
- On the Button Config screen, the settings for PLAYER 2 can now be saved
- 50 new profile icons added (All icons will be automatically unlocked after the update)
- 100 new Titles added (One title will be unlocked per online match after the update)
- Background Noise Sound Effects in FREE MATCH now include all 16 types (Some controls have changed as a result)
- Minor bug fixes, functionality improvements
Users of PlayStation4 will be happy to find that The King of Fighters XIV is now available to play and get their hands on the controller.
‘Burn To Fight’ Premium Edition which contains:
- SteelBook – The game disc will be encased in a collectible SteelBook® emblazoned with the series’ fiery mainstay, Kyo Kusanagi, literally burning to fight.
- Art book – This 144-page art book will be filled with original character/stage drawings from throughout the series.
- 3-Disc Soundtrack – Those looking for an audio fix will be able to enjoy a three-disc soundtrack (housed in a gorgeous Mai Shiranui illustrated case) comprised of 60+ electric songs worthy of the greatest fighting tournament in the world.
- Collector’s Box – All the above items will be packaged in a scorching box adorned with familiar characters.