Apple rolled out the beta version of iOS 11 a new operating system for those users who want to test before the actual release of the operating system. The iPhone and iPad users tries to install and want to enjoy the new version.
The installation process is quiet simple and easy. The only one problem with the users is the beta version needs a lot of bugs to fix while running on the iPhone devices. Most of the users are disappointed and want to retrieve the old version iOS 10.3.3.
Downgrade iOS 11 version to iOS 10.3.3 from your Apple’s iPhone and iPad
You can simply downgrade the iOS version by following simple steps.
- Before going for the procedure, you must have the latest version of iTunes from your devices.
- Download iOS 10.3.3 beta version. You can download it with different versions as you download for the iOS version. The available options for you are developer beta, public beta, or Apple customer seeding. Here following steps are more appropriate for the public beta.
- Login from your Apple ID and password, it will appear the download option, you have to download the image file.
- Now you have to connect your iOS device to your Mac running iTunes.
- Put your device to recovery mode. The iPhone 7 series owners have to long press on volume button and recovery mode option will appear on the screen, While, the iPad and other iOS device users have to long press for the power button and you will see the recovery option, enter for the recovery option and let your device for recovery.
- Now the user have to asked for the restore to an older version by pop-up on your device by the iTunes on your Mac. It will appear a option key on your device screen you have to click on Restore so that your data can be fully restore.
- The whole process will take a lot of time to restore, once it done, you have to put your Apple ID and Password for the device.
These above simple method helps you to retrieve the old version of iOS 10.3.3 from your device. Let us know you about the simple methods by leaving the comments in the comment section given below!