Galaxy S8 is over the surface for a long time. It is a smartphone whose technical specs and functional features have been aired on almost all platforms.
Recently, we have come across yet another set of leaked information- press render of images.
The smartphone is being announced at the ongoing MWC to see the day light on this 29thMarch. Similar reports are being shared about Galaxy S8+ as well.
In fact, the more we get close to its release, the more curious we become. Therefore, the unstoppable array of leaks keeps us informed.
To tell you, we have witnessed yet another set of leaked images that is said to have been official teaser this time. Interestingly, the images substantiate the earlier rumours to greater extent.
The new press render comes out from leakster Evan Blass. It showcases the front of the phone with its display on.
The smartphone is a dual-edge curved display with very thin bezels at its top and bottom. One would see no physical Home button while the display appears with a lock screen.
Likewise, it shows the time and date (interestingly March 29) along with a battery indicator. Additionally, the left side shows a call shortcut while the right a camera shortcut.
Other details that have already been communicated through various rumours are listed below:
- volume rocker and power button on the left side, and new AI assistant Bixby on the right.
- 8-inch display (Super AMOLED QHD)
- Expected processor could be among Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 SoC or Samsung’s own Exynos 8895 SoC.
- 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage
- 12-megapixel dual pixel rear camera
- 8-megapixel selfie camera
- Powered by own Bixby voice assistant
- Probable software is Android 7.1 Nougat