The launch of Nokia 6 smartphone proved to be a revival for Nokia, which was gradually losing ground to other competitors.
However, it now seems that the brand has started tracking on competence and innovation. And it is expected that the market will see certain other marvels in the days to come.
Particular attention would thus be dedicated to the upcoming MWC 2017 where the brand lovers and promoters are looking forward to seeing new products.
Of all these, Nokia P1 is highly awaited because of the global popularity and appreciation it gained through leaked and rumored specifications at various levels.
Further curiosity has been expelled by the concept render leaked online, based on all the previously rumoured information.
The leaked video and other specs can be seen below:
- Black, white and silver
- Glossy and sleaky metal body
- Top and bottom are shaped up with chamfered appearance
- Slim bezels
- Nokia logo placed alongside the selfie camera lens.
- Rectangular home button with capacitive menu buttons at the bottom
- Rear camera lens are placed horizontally
- Power button and volume rocker are on the right side
- USB Type-C port with the 3.5mm audio jack
- Hybrid SIM slot on left bottom
5.3-inch along with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 SoC
22.6-megapixel rear camera
Water and Dust Resistance
Up to IP57-level
$800 (128 GB variant)
$950 (256 GB variant)
It can be concluded that the smartphone must trouble other giants with its ground shaking features.