While Tesla has already created and tested so many successful projects with a wide range of production in Automobiles, the company is now ready to take on another challenge and that is to create a Surfboard.
The Limited Edition Tesla Surfboard
You must be thinking of what makes this Tesla Surfboard so special. Tesla Design Studio has designed it in collaboration with Lost Surfboards and Matt “Mayhem” Biolos, the surfboard shaper for World Surf League Championship athletes.
The studio says that:
Tesla uses a mix of the same high-quality matte and gloss finishes used on all our cars. The deck is reinforced with light-weight “Black Dart” carbon fiber, inspired by the interiors in our cars, and featuring tonal logos in subtle contrast gloss.
What’s even more interesting is that the Limited Edition Surfboard will fit comfortably inside of their Model S, X, and 3 vehicles either inside, or outside of the car.
Here are some of its notable features:
- Generous dims and higher volume Conservative
- Low entry rocker and an accelerated tail rocker
- A rounded pin tail allowing confident navigation in crowded line ups
- Heavily blended thin rails from fins to tail for maximum control
- Forward thickness flow for the drive and extreme paddle-ability
- Model and dimensions: El Patron’ Round, 6’8″ length 20.50″ 2.88″ with 42.50 cubic liters of volume