Today the TENAA listed smartphones confirm the Huawei sub-brand Honor is introducing a new smartphone named as “Honor DLI-TL20”. TENNA is a Chinese certifications company for the smartphones. A few days ago, Huawei launched the “SLA-AL00”.
The specifications along with the images are also leaked to the website of the TENNA. Let’s take a look at the specifications about the Honor DLI-TL20, what is new in the latest smartphones.
According to the Giz china report, the DLI-TL20 is coming with following specifications:
- 5-inch display
- HD display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels
- The smartphone is powered by a 1.4GHz octa-core processor
- 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage
- Users can expand the storage upto 128GB by using the microSD card
- The DLI-TL20 will run on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system
- The device is can support the 2920mAh battery
- A fingerprint scanner is placed on the back of the panel
- The Huawei Honor DLI-TL20 support the 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies and video chats
The other specifications include the Honor DLI-TL20 will support the 4G vote. A Bluetooth, Wifi, GPS and A-GPS functionalities with improved performance is supported by the smartphone. The smartphone has also a micro USB port, Gravity sensor, distance sensor and light sensor for the display.
The smartphone will available in three different colors Gold, Pink and Silver. From the TENAA leaked we do not confirm the price and the release date. Moreover, we do not confirm either the Honor plan is to launch in the home country or will release in the international markets. The phone is coming with the 143 grams in the weight. We will inform you if we find more information. You can share your thoughts with us by leaving the comments in the comments section given below!