Get your own brand new Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge? It anytime give pleasure making new mobile phone or update them according to the new features introduced in the market and more is when if you changing the platform / manufacturer. if you are new user of the samsung that matter, you might face problem using it daily for your daily normal performance.
Today’s we are going to report you from very important feature of the Galaxy .If you need a quick screenshot of what you want it quickly before i get disappeared from where you want to take it.
Two techniques to take screenshots on Galaxy S7 or S7 edge
You can take a screenshot from your mobile by using hardware or another gesture. so if you want to take a screenshot fellow the steps given below:
- Open the screen of you want to take a screenshot it would be any a messenger or app inside the app whatever it will be even a home screen .
- Press the power and home button together and hold both of them.
After holding it you will hear a sound of taking picture then you are done with the screenshot after it release the home and power button and relax you finger
If you want to access to your screenshot
- Fist you have option that go to home screen and scroll down the notification list from top of the phone
- second option is go to gallery and open the screenshots folder and touch that picture and take a action on your choice whether to delete it or share it with friends.
Take screenshots on Galaxy S7 or S7 edge using gestures
Taking a screenshot from hardware trick that if makes you feel very last decades then there is another way to take a screenshot from your mobile by using gedgets and following are the list how to do it is given below:
- Activate gestures from mobile: go to Settings > Motions.
- Inside the Motion menu, look for Hand Motions and select it.
- Check the Palm Swipe to capture.
once you put it on then you can take a screenshot by using your palm slide down from top to bottom.
- Go to the screen that you want to take a screenshot of.
- Now swipe the edge of your hand from right to left or left to right, horizontal position. This edge-to-edge swipe gesture may take you a few tries to make you master, but it makes taking screenshots so much easier and quicker.