Rumors about T-Mobile releasing a brand new lineup are surfacing on the internet. This month proved to be a month of rumors for T-Mobile as its models Revvl T1, T2, and T3 Proclaimed attention of people. Android Authority broke the news regarding this possible launch. Talking about the price, these phones are expected to be launched in a price tag lower than Apple’s entry-level iPhone which is less than $650. The best part is that the smartphones will be launched alongside a commitment-free T-Mobile service and the customers will get a lifetime warranty and insurance in the package.
Revvl T1’s Design
Only a bit is known about the first star of the lineup, Revvl T1 who’s image is surfacing over the internet – thanks to the popular forum, Android Authority.
Having a closer look tell’s the following things about the design of the smartphone:
- An earpiece at the top and bottom of the body of the phone
- A LED flash for front camera
- Rounded edges for a smoother look
- The black colored phone in the image seems to be having volume rockers and a power button at the side
- The best part is that this smartphone looks almost exactly like an iPhone
Other than the design features, the Revvl T1 packs some of the best hardware specifications listed below:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1,920 x 1,080) IPS display
- 13 MP back camera and a wide-angle 5 MP front camera
- 3,000mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor with a USB-C charging port
- Android Nougat Operating System
When Will We Get Our Hands On It?
To experience this smartphone, you’ll have to wait till the third quarter of this year according to Android Authority.