Sony recently released its smartphone Xperia XZs and XZ premium in the US, but now Sony is ready to release two new smartphones Sony Xperia XA1 and Xperia L1, in the US market.
The previous model Xperia XZs was an expensive model, for nearly $700. But the new upcoming models are lighter and cheaper as they are of mid-quality phones. Talking about the system running and programming Xperia always proved to be among the best.
Let’s discuss the features and Specs of both phones:
- octa-core MediaTek Helio P20 processor
- 3 GB RAM with 32 GB of external storage (expandable)
- 5 inches 720p screen
- 23MP rear and 8 MP front selfie camera
- Android 7.0
- Battery is 2300 mAh
- Available n three different colours;Black, White, Pink and Gold
- quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- and 16 GB of external with expandable storage space
- 5.5 inches 720p screen resolution
- 13 MP rear and 5 MP front selfie camera
- 2620 mAh battery
- Android 7.0
- available in three different colors; Black, White and Pink
You can book a pre-order for Sony Xperia L1 already on Amazon for $199.99 but it will be available on 1st of May 2017. And Sony Xperia XA1 will be sold for $299.99 on AMAZON, B&H and Best Buy etc, Xperia XA1 will also be available from 1st May.
What do think about Sony’s new phones? Are you going to get any of the Sony’s mid-range phone on 1st of May or are you already owned Xperia XZs? Let us know these all in the comment section below.
Source: Phone Arena