With all the major companies unleashing some new concepts at the CES 2018, Sony has announced their latest 4K Ultra Short Throw Projector. The model of the projector is LSPX-A1 and will be out for a hefty price tag of $30,000. Sony wishes to roll it out on the commercial level in the coming three to four months but what will attract the customers to pay this big amount for the projector?
Sony LSPX-A1 Features
Speaking of the features that are being told to us, the Sony LSPX-A1 has:
- A placement range of 9.6 inches from the wall
- 4K image view at up to 120 inches
- 2500 lumens peak brightness
- Unique 4K SXRD projection and HDR technology
- Unprecedented detail, color, and contrast
- A Glass Sound Speaker for a 360-degree audio
- 2 organic glass tweets on the front legs
- 3 mid-range speakers, and a separate subwoofer
Sony talked about the LSPX-A1 projector at the event:
With the engineered marble top, half mirror finished aluminum frame, and wooden shelf, the LSPX-A1 enriches your living environment while complementing its décor. The premium furniture-like design blends into your living space and appears as an attractive piece of furniture rather than a component-heavy entertainment system. The thoughtful design of the rear cover allows for easy cable management to conceal connectors hidden within.
Sony’s New York City retail shop is all set to welcome the first batch of LSPX-A1 projector.