If you are trying to get a new certification to move you ahead at work and you are doing list for it for a long time.Being a Project Manager is the ultimate goal, and you know you’d be perfect for the job with the right certification. With tuition costs that seem to climb with every passing year and limited free time on your hands, how are you supposed to attend classes and afford any kind of certification?Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Becoming a certified Project Management Professional, or PMP, is absolutely within your reach. Online certification is just as recognized as classroom learning today, and it’s far more convenient, too. The professionals at iCollege want you to start your journey to becoming a PMP as soon as possible!
Take this 10-course bundle which features over 100 hours of content. If you’ve seen other Project Management courses advertised before but couldn’t decide which one to get, this is the one because it includes courses on:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate In Project Management (PMI-CAPM)
- Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
- CompTIA Project+ PK0-003
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Sig Sigma Black Belt
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Operation.
- If you were to buy these courses individually it would cost you close to $3000, but for a limited time you can get this entire bundle for just $49. Yep, you read that right. You’ll save 98% off the regular price on these courses that may help you jumpstart a new career!