If you are looking for a high-performance PSU in ATX form factor, Silverstone might be the option to consider as its newly released “FX350-G” has made the company capable of producing Flex ATX form factor power supplies.
The PSU comes with the following hardware specifications:
- 350W of continuous power at operating temperatures up to 40°C
- A sturdy single +12V rail design
- 80 PLUS Gold certification
- A single 40mm fan
- A noise level of around 20 dBA
- Built-in over power, over voltage, and short circuit protection
- One 6-pin PCIe connector, three SATA connectors, two 4-pin Molex connectors, and a 4-pin Berg connector
The company has yet to disclose the pricing and availability of the FX350-G Flex ATX Power Supply.