If you are looking for a perfect balance between easy accessibility and a high-end performance, Samsung has got something interesting for you. Recently, Samsung Electronics America, Inc. announced the Samsung Notebook 7 Spin (2018) which is being claimed as a versatile notebook for all consumer groups including:
- Working professionals
- Entertainment seekers etc.
Speaking of the key features of Notebook 7 Spin (2018), the list is a long one but let me just quickly summarize them here:
- A 360-degree touchscreen for added convenience
- An Active Pen (sold separately) for quick and easy note-taking
- Power and performance balance for more efficient multitasking
YoungGyoo Choi, the Senior Vice President of the PC Business Team, Mobile Communications Business at Samsung Electronics spoke about the notebook:
Our customers wanted a functional, intuitive device that includes a wide range of their favorite features, and that’s what we’ve delivered with the Notebook 7 Spin (2018)This device meets the needs of today’s digital lifestyle, combining work and play with a smart, seamless and personalized experience that connects users with their other devices.
The notebook will be displayed at CES 2018 and here’s a small description of the above-stated features by Samsung:
- 360-Degree Rotating Touchscreen – Provides the flexibility to view content as preferred, whether it be as a tablet or as a traditional PC in landscape mode
- Active Pen-enabled – Perfect for attending meetings, conference calls or lectures, the Active Pen (sold separately) lets users create a sketch or jot down notes on the fly
- Secure Fingerprint Log-in – Through simple fingerprint scanning, users can quickly log-in with Windows Hello and keep files more secure in their own Privacy Folder
- Power and Performance – Runs on the Windows 10 operating system and equipped with an Intel i5 processor and 256GB SSD drive that allows for quicker startups and advanced multi-tasking capabilities
- Voice Note – Advanced smart recording featuring an integrated far field microphone to capture every detail of important meetings or lectures, which can be stored and shared easily via Samsung Cloud with up to 15 GB for free with each Samsung account
- Battery – Larger battery capacity to keep users connected throughout the day
- Studio Plus – For users who wish to express their creative side, Studio Plus allows them to produce personalized movies featuring their favorite photos and videos
Samsung has decided to roll out the Notebook 7 Spin (2018) in selected countries in the Q1 of 2018.