Galaxy Xcover series last model appeared almost two years ago. Galaxy Xcover 3 was launched back in 2015. According to Roland Quandt Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 launch date is expected in the next month.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 SM-G390F looks close to launch. First retailers listing it for 260-280 Euro, delivery supposedly early March. Black.
— Roland Quandt (@rquandt) February 21, 2017
Regarding to his tweet Roland Quandt state that Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 will be available in early March for a price of €260-280.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 received its Wi-Fi Alliance in January.
Recently the Galaxy Xcover 4 (SM-390F) has been spotted in Geekbench benchmark database, revealing the technical specification of the device.
Galaxy Xcover 4 Specifications:
- 4.8-inch HD screen with 720 x 1280 pixels or ~306 ppi pixel density
- IP67 certification, dust and water-resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
- MIL-STD-810G certified, protection against salt, dust, humidity, rain, vibration, solar radiation, transport and thermal shock resistant
- Exynos chipset, Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 processor, Mali-T720 graphics and 2GB RAM
- 13MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5MP secondary camera
- 16GB internal storage + microSD expansion slot up to 256GB maximum
- Android Nougat 7.0
- Dual-sim and 4G LTE
Galaxy Xcover 4 run on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, as already declare in the previous certificate, the Galaxy Xcover 4 is equipped with Exynos chipset, Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 processor, Gpu of Mali-T720 featuring 2 GB of RAM. The device is shock, water and dust resistance.
Galaxy Xcover 4 is expected to present at MWC 2017.