No change observed in the ever increasing trend and momentum of leaks and rumors and with MWC 2017 event inching closer, we have some leaked news about TabPro S2. The device has been spotted on a forum that almost ensures that finally Samsung Galaxy TabPro S2 Appears as it makes its way on FCC (Federal Communications Commission).
There is no doubt that more the Mobile World Congress approaches closer more are the leaks and the device that attracts the ‘leaksters’ afresh is the above noted Samsung tablet. We learn that Federal Communications Commission gives a ‘go ahead’ to a device that reportedly bears SM-W727V.
We further learn that the device spotted bearing above number, online, is none other than Galaxy TabPro S2. Therefore, trusting the latest reports we can (now) believe that at least U.S. customers will soon be able to lay their hands on the tablet. Meanwhile, this is also proven that Samsung has already received Bluetooth Certification for the upcoming piece.
When finally we are into the MWC event, we may witness Samsung making announcements about two tablets, Galaxy TabPro S2 and Galaxy Tab S3 owing to the fact that the later has also been in rumors in past. It has appeared online, leaked on numerous occasions; leaving little doubt about being showcased at the show.
- About Rumored Spec
- The TabPro S2, reports suggest, will boast AMOLED 12-inch display, resolution of which is alleged to be 1440 x 2166.
- For protection, expect Gorilla Glass.
- Processor is reported to be Intel Core i5-7200 (instead of a Qualcomm)
- Processor, suggest reports is clocked at 3.1 GHz.
- 4 GB of RAM ensured to be offered.
- Storage option is reported to be 128 GB.
- Device offers expandable memory support.
- Cameras the device houses, would be a 13MP primary while 5MP selfie snapper.
- 5070 mAh battery is expected.
- As far running on Android 7.0 Nougat, no assurance given.
- A pre-loaded Windows 10 version expected.
- Tablet would probably support S Pen and accessories of Type Cover.
- Leaked information further suggests two things:
- The device arrives courtesy Verizon Wireless (US career)
- Two variants of the device respectively have WiFi and LTE connectivity.
It is also rumored that the tablet would have two variants. One would be the Wi-Fi and the other with LTE connectivity. The Galaxy TabPro S2 will likely support Type Cover accessories, as well as the S Pen. Would it be a lightweight, portable tablet – fingers crossed yet but finally the Samsung Galaxy TabPro S2 Appears.