Samsung appears to be on a roller coaster when one talks about Galaxy Note 7.
The explosion followed by general public distrust drove the company to set an investigation. Although numerous reports are in air but let’s wait for the results that are soon to be aired.
After a thorough analysis by various agencies that examined the factor from all perspectives, the following conclusions can be drawn.
Note 7 Findings
- Battery exploded due to flawed battery design
- a welding error in the separator that kept the chemicals apart
- even the separator wasn’t availale sometimes
- the company chose not to make its battery suppliers public
- finally, Samsung SDI and Amperex Technology stood responsible for the faulty batteries.
- installation of new eight-point battery safety check, which contains new safety measures.
Updates on S8
Price EUR 849 (roughly Rs. 61,700)
Display 5.5-inch 4K (2160×3840 pixels) Super AMOLED display
Variants Two: 5.7-inch and 6.2-inch.
No home Button
Processor Snapdragon 835 SoC from Qualcomm
Storage 256GB storage variant
Camera dual camera setup 16 (back) x 8-megapixel lens
Audio jack 3.5mm-headphone-to-USB Type-C adapter
Heat pipe cooling system
Delay in release
Reports say Febrauary might be the probable date after delay due to the Note 7 pending issue
- MWC 2017 is expected to display it
- Official details yet to reveal