Samsung Electronics announced the release date of Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus. Both the flagship smartphone will release on in this February. At the end of the month, MWC will see the release of two more powerful smartphones. The company itself confirms the release date of Galaxy S9 series in a tweet the smartphone will going to release on 25 February at MWC.
— Samsung Mobile (@SamsungMobile) January 25, 2018
From the announcement, we have leaks, rumors and reports about the S9 and S9 Plus. According to the report, we can say that the both smartphone have following outstanding features.
– 5.8in / 6.2in QHD+ Super AMOLED curved display (570ppi / 529ppi)
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (US) / Samsung Exynos 9810 (UK)
– 4GB RAM or 6GB RAM / 6GB RAM
– 64GB/128GB / 64GB/128GB/256GB storage
– Cat 18 LTE support (1.2Gbps download speeds)
– Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
– 12MP Dual Pixel camera with OIS (f/1.5, f/2.4) / Vertical dual rear-facing camera, 8MP front-facing camera
– Bixby AI assistant with dedicated button
– USB-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
– Stereo speakers
– Wireless charging support
– IP68 water and dust resistance
– Built-in FM radio
– Updated DeX docking station
– Midnight Black, Titanium Gray, and Coral Blue, Lilac Purple variants
Samsung yet not confirm the price of upcoming Smartphones. But we are expecting the price of both flagship smartphone will be more than the last year S8 and S8 Plus. What do you think about the features of the S9 and S9 Plus? Share your thoughts with us by leaving comments in the comments section given below!