Kitguru continues the legacy of giving away some amazing hardware prizes to their committed followers and this time they have announced 2 brand new AMD Ryzen processors for their beloved readers. One lucky winner gets Ryzen 7 1700X and the other one gets Ryzen 5 1500X for answering this simple question: “What is the boost frequency of the AMD Ryzen 7 1700X?” People who sent the correct answer i.e. 3.8Ghz to them via email have won the chance to be the part of the lucky draw and two of them have won the Ryzen graphics cards.
The winner for Ryzen 7 1700x is David Morrow and for the Ryzen 5 1500x, the winner is Janus Zennströ. The prizes have already been shipped to both the winners and they are only required to post some pictures with them on Kitguru’s Facebook page or Twitter.
A Little About Ryzen 7 1700X and Ryzen 5 1500X
As far as the Ryzen 7 1700X is concerned, the specifications are:
- 8 CPU Cores with 16 Threads
- 3.4GHz base clock speed and 3.8GHz max turbo core speed
- 768KB total L1 cache, 4MB total L2 cache, and 16MB total L3 cache
- 95W default TDP
On the other hand, Ryzen 5 1500X has also got some cool specifications which are:
- 4 CPU cores and 8 threads
- 3.5GHz base clock speed and 3.7GHz max turbo core speed
- 384KB total L1 cache, 2MB total L2 cache, and 16MB total L3 cache
- 65W Default TDP