Thermaltake has a great portfolio when it comes to the production of cooling solutions for PCs. The Taiwanese company has introduced the all-new Riing Plus 20 RGB TT Premium Edition, a large 200 mm fan studded with RGB LEDs.
Here are some of the features of the all-new cooling fan:
- An 11-blade impeller for the 30 mm-thick fan
- A motor with hydraulic bearing
- A fan frame with 24 RGB diodes
- Standard 16.7 million colors for the RGB
- A 9-pin USB 2.0/1.1 header for the software control of the fan and lighting
- Smartphone control for the RGB Plus software
- Digital Lighting Controller
- A spinning speed of 500 to 1,000 RPM, pushing up to 118 CFM of air, at up to 29.2 dBA of noise output
The DLC module is also included in the fan for extra USB headers if you are in need. You can join two inputs of 500 mA and join more than one fans by putting out three USB headers for up to three fans. One thing to remember here is that some additional power will be needed in this case, which will be drawn from a 4-pin Molex input.
The Riing Plus 20 RGB TT Premium Edition will be available for a price of USD $59.99.