For all of you who’ve been following the Corsair Crystal 280X since its release, might have confused it with the Corsair Air 240, the champion of the year 2014. But as a matter of fact, the only thing that is similar between the two is the general layout and the overall design language. From what’s inside, you’ll get the idea that there is something totally new this time.
- Case Type: mATX Cube
- Material: Steel, Tempered Glass, Plastic
- Weight: 7.1 kg / 15.65 lbs
- Slots: 4
- Drive Bays: 3x Internal 2.5/3.5″
2x Internal 2.5/3.5″
- Motherboard Form Factors: Mini ITX / Micro ATX
- Dimensions: 398 mm x 276 mm x 351 mm
- Front Door/Cover: N/A
- Top Fans: 140 mm x 2 / 120 mm x 2 (one Corsair LL120 RGB included).
- Bottom Fans: 140 mm x 2 / 120 mm x2 (optional)
- Side Fans: N/A
- I/O: 2x USB 3.0
- FAN/LED Controller: Lighting Node PRO digital RGB lighting controller
- Compatibility: CPU Cooler: 150 mm
GPU: 300 mm
PSU: 180 mm
The Corsair Crystal 280X is available in black, white along with RGB variant employs multiple solid glass panels and retail RGB fans, and incorporates Corsair’s own Lightning Node PRO controller and, hence, iCUE software.