Are you experiencing the problem in running Galaxy Note 7? Is it not responding properly? You have found any issues in performance you have to go guide of rebooting or resetting which will help you step by step. First of all, it is important to know what kind of issues to need to solve.
If you have issues in performing, or slow working of your device or running app doesn’t work properly then you have to reboot your device by a soft reset. Performing so that it will be equal to a unplugging and plugging back of your smartphone device. You may follow following steps:
Steps to soft reset Galaxy Note 7
- Press power button for display.
- After the display, hold the power button for a movement.
- Now you will see option of Restart your phone
- Go with Restart.
- Press Restart once more.
- Now your Galaxy Note 7 restart.
If you have any issue in phone responding then follow below method:
- Press and hold the power and volume down buttons.
- After 12 seconds the phone should restart itself.
Steps to hard reset Galaxy Note 7
- Go to the home screen, open the app drawer.
- Tap Settings app.
- Scroll down to Cloud and accounts option.
- Then select Cloud and accounts.
- Scroll down to the Backup and reset option.
- Select Backup and reset.
- Scroll down to and tap on Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone.
- Enter your PIN or password
- Select OK.
Are there any questions? Comment in the comment box and we will available for your help.