AMD’s RTG has come up with the latest update for its Adrenalin software, named as Radeon Software Adrenalin 18.2.1 Beta. This version helps you optimize your settings for “Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age.” You won’t be facing issues with AMD FreeSync which caused it to switch between minimum and maximum refresh-rate range, causing a stutter.
Speaking of other gaming issues, “Sid Meier’s Civilization V” had a game launch error on hybrid graphics systems. This update has also fought the said issue and improved the Radeon Chill compatibility with games that use the Vulkan API (such as “Doom” and “Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.” In the list of other tweaks, the FreeSync compatibility with Samsung CF791 displays is also present. Here is the direct download link:
- Radeon FreeSync may rapidly change between min and max range when enabled causing a stutter in fullscreen games on single display system configurations.
- Sid Meier’s Civilization V may fail to launch on Hybrid Graphics system configurations when using DirectX9 API.
- Radeon FreeSync may exhibit a black screen on some games when using Samsung CF791 displays.
- Radeon Chill game settings profiles may fail to enable on Vulkan API games.
- Radeon Overlay may fail to open in some Vulkan API games.
- Need for Speed Payback may exhibit corruption on some terrain.
- Textures in Hyperdimension Neptunia Re; Birth3 V Generation may appear corrupted or exhibit flickering colors