The OnePlus smartphones gained extreme popularity in the past when “OnePlus 3” made it to the market. The regular customers of OnePlus were waiting for the next masterpiece when the company surprised them with one of the amazing phones known as “OnePlus 5”.
We have seen Microsoft Windows announcing Windows 10 after Windows 8 skipping the number 9 and here it is, the OnePlus company treating its customer with kind of the same marketing tactic or maybe it’s because of the superstition in the Chinese tradition that they have skipped the number 4 from the lineup.
Remarkable Features of the Upcoming Phone
- Carrying the legacy of its ancestors, OnePlus 5 is expected to have an amazing back camera of 23 MP with a Selfie Camera of 16 MP which is really a big deal.
- It is also brought into consideration that the flagship device is going to have a gigantic internal storage of 256 GB. As per the trends, the company may launch two variants according to the RAM of the phone i.e. 6 GB and 8 GB
- To support all these functionalities, OnePlus has decided to install a 4000mAh battery in the phone which is strong enough to keep the phone alive.
- After the successful experiment of Samsung in the “Edge Display”, OnePlus is also providing its customers with the same display feature.
- The GPU chipset inside this amazing phone is expected to be either Snapdragon 830 or the Snapdragon 835 SoC.
- The beautiful looking smartphone also has the feature of USB Type-C port which is becoming essential nowadays in the smartphones to support fast charging.
When is it Going to be Released?
Due to some well-planned hurdles set up by its competitors, OnePlus has decided to delay the release of the phone a bit in order to maintain the quality standards of the phone so the phone is expected to be released until the end of this year.