Samsung has finally released two new models for its Notebook 9 Series. Both the new models are convertible and have a very responsive touchscreen. The best part is that they come with Samsung’s digital pen support.
The hardware specifications for the 2 convertible laptops are as follows:
- Intel Core i7-7500U Kaby Lake processor
- 1920 x 1080 pixel touchscreen displays for both models
- Two variants with 13.3 inch and 15 inches display sizes
- 256GB SSD Internal storage
- Backlit keyboards, webcams with support for Windows Hello facial recognition, stereo 1.5-watt speakers, and a dual array digital mic
- 360-degree hinges with a USB Type-C port, two USB 3.0 ports, HDMI, headset, and microSD card ports
- 54 Wh batteries and support for fast charging
- Intel HD 620 graphics and 8GB of RAM for the 13.3-inch variant and AMD Radeon 540 Graphics and 16GB of memory for the 15-inch variant
The S-Pen is a special feature included by Samsung in the laptop. It has a 0.7mm tip which is able to detect over 4,000 levels of pressure sensitivity. Also, you can put it in the slot made for it when not in use. The S-Pen doesn’t require charging so you don’t need to turn it on or off again and again.