There are three new Nokia-branded Android cell phone which were released on Sunday by permit holders HMD Global, with the Finnish start-up intending to go up against Apple and Samsung to arise once again among the top world brands.
A year ago, HMD Global, made of ex-Nokia executives, gained the intellectual property that are essential to make smart phones from Nokia. This included branding and technology. It has joint ventured with Foxconn to produce the smart phones.
Global took the wraps off the Nokia 6, Nokia 5 and Nokia 3 at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. HMD additionally utilized MWC to release a revamped version of the great Nokia 3310.
Nokia 6 specs:
- 5 inch full high-definition display
- 8 megapixel wide angle front selfie camera and 16 megapixel main shooter
- Average global retail price of 229 euros ($242)
- Comes in 4 color variants
- Comes in a “Arte Black Limited Edition” version with glossy black finish as bigger internal memory’
Nokia 5 specs:
- 2 inch high-definition display
- 13 megapixel main camera and 8 megapixel selfie camera
- Average global retail price of 189 euros
Nokia 3 specs:
- 5 inch display
- 8 megapixel main camera
- Smaller processor than other models
- Average global retail price of 139 euros
Nokia 3 and 5 will be accessible in blue, copper, black, and silver colors somewhere around in the second quarter of 2017.All of these above mentioned smart phones will run the most recent version of Google’s Android mobile operating system, which means mobiles will get month to month security updates and come featured with Google Assistant – the search giant’a voice assistant.
The cell phones will release in the second quarter and HMD is focusing for a worldwide launch; the company said they had more than 500 different retail and transporter partners in 120 nations around the globe.