We have effectively shared to you the means to Flash Android 7.1 Developer Preview on Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X utilizing factory pictures. On the off chance that you need to root Android 7.1 developer performance on your Nexus 6P or 5X, take after the guide for each of the means and obliged documents to root Android 7.1 NPF10C.
Requirements to root Android 7.1 Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X
- Create a hold-up of necessary information on your Nexus gadget.
- Your Nexus 6P and 5X ought to be updated to NPF10C Android 7.1.
- Download and install USB drivers for Nexus in your PC.
- The Nexus bootloader ought to be opened.
- Permit USB debugging choice by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications.
- Confirm that your Nexus gadget carries over 70% of charge.
- Download Android SDK and chip it. Set it up with platform devices and USB drivers bundle in SDK.
- Download SuperSU v2.78 for Nexus on your computers.
- Download TWRP recovery and spare to the android-sdk-windows\platform-devices index on your PC.
- Also, download Fastboot from the following connections, contingent on your OS:
1: Extract the downloaded Fastboot document in android-sdk-windows\platform-instruments catalog on your system.
2: Connect your Nexus 6P or 5X to your PC through USB.
3: Copy and paste SuperSu document to your gadget’s SD card root folder.
4: Switch your Nexus off
5: Enter the Bootloader mode: control your Nexus on while squeezing and holding Volume Down + Power keys.
6: Go to android-sdk-windows\platform-tools catalogue and open Command Prompt (Shift + Right-click > Open Command Prompt)
7: Once completed, enter retrieval mode by picking Recovery from the Fastboot menu.
8: In the retrieval mode (CWM or TWRP), look to flash zip from SD card > pick flash from sdcard.
9: Using sound button, find SuperSU compress document and select it.
10: After installation is finished, go to +++++Go Back and reboot your Nexus gadget. To begin with boot may take a couple of minutes.