Motorola a Lenovo-owned company is ready to launch Moto G5 Plus the next mobile phone in the market probably at MWC 2017. The tester of the phone has been released in Brazil, the device image is available on the internet with the warning not for sale: Motorola confidential property.
Motorola began sending the invitation for MWC 2017 at Barcelona but there is no concrete information what Motorola is going to flag in MWC 2017. But a few authentic leaks has been given about next smartphone Moto G5 Plus at the end of this month. A new leak from Dan Castella in Brazil has given very first information about Moto G5 Plus with the specification.
According to Brazilian leaks Moto G5 Plus the specs:
The image revealed that the Moto G5 Plus will be equipped with
- Full HD 5.2-inch display,
- 12-megapixel rapid focus camera,
- 3,000mAh battery, TurboPower fast charging technology,
- fingerprint reader,
- NFC support
- Motorola Experiences a suite of software includes (Moto Voice, Moto Actions, Moto Assist and Moto Display),
- 2.0 GHz octa-core processor,
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- 32 GB expandable battery.
The specs are different from another leak covered at last month, in short, we can say that we have another generation of Motorola budgetary phones. There is no need to inpatient that the phone is about to release at the end of this month– most probably on February 26, 2017.