Lenovo is all set roll out its entry-level Moto E series’ next iteration with some due changes on the hardware side. According to a German website Winfuture.de, the two variants of the upcoming phone, Moto E4, and E4 Plus will feature the Android 7.1 OS with some upgrades in the hardware section.
According to the website’s news, the smaller variant E4 will sport a 5-inch HD display incorporated with a 2,800 mAh battery. These features didn’t change from the previous model but the RAM and storage will surely be upgraded. The phone is expected to sport a RAM of 2 GB with the internal storage improved to be 16 GB.
Even Blass, a reporter at VentureBeat previously tweeted an image of the bigger model, E4 plus
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) April 3, 2017
Also, Blass showed in another tweet the side by side comparison of the E4 and E4 plus
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) April 14, 2017
Price And Features
Though there are no firm reports about the price of the phones but according to an estimate, E4 will be priced at 150 euros and the E4 cost is expected to be retailed at 190 euros. The key specifications of E4 and E4 Plus as leaked on a popular forum are described below:
- 5-inch 720p display (E4); 5.5-inch 720p display (E4 Plus)
- 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6737M quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor (both E4 and E4 Plus)
- 2GB of RAM (E4); 3GB of RAM with option of 2GB (E4 Plus)
- 2,800mAh battery (E4); 5,000mAh battery (E4 Plus)
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera (E4); 13-megapixel rear-facing camera (E4 Plus)
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera (both E4 and E4 Plus)