Microsoft launches the health care application last week for smartphone users. The app is called “Microsoft HealthVault” – Do More With Your Health Data”
HealthVault is compatible with WindowsPhone, Android and iOS. In addition, it can connect and access the data collect by Apple Health, Google Fit and Cortana to provide better results and information in a more natural way.
This application basically helps users to commit and engage with health care plan that can be managed and monitored by professional companies or even by doctors. There is a chat area that allows you to talk with your adviser who can manage your exercise and diet plan.
- Personal analytics: Applies machine learning on both unique individual trends and across populations, increasing learning for the patient and provider
- Cross-platform support: Works with iOS, Android, and Windows Phone and connects seamlessly with Apple Health and Google Fit
- Medical records access: Fingertip access to all of a patient’s health records in HealthVault
- Engagement platform: Enables personalization and notifications to increase patient engagement with their provider
- Action plans framework: Providers can leverage the Insights action plans framework to quickly customize and distribute care plans to their patients
- Cortana integration: Connect Cortana to see how patients’ calendar and location may be impacting their health
- Activity feed: Show summaries of patient activities, including device data and trends, in a single feed, enabling a new level of learning.
The interesting feature of the app is that it use machine learning to analyze all exercise data and other activities. HealthVault Insights can collect more comprehensive summaries and analyzes the patient health. These details are then compared to other users data, obtained by the app without compromising user privacy. The app is only available in the US and UK .