Since Microsoft released a preview build to windows insiders on the Fast ring, it`s been a month followed by a long restrain, they are finally back(Windows Development Team). Brand ne, brand new, started rolling out of Microsoft. While it is said to be the first year for build, it is expected to see many of the new improvements and features coming towards you. We are pretty sure of the release of this Friday was planned earlier, but now, during the week, you have to deal with the “BIG Update”. Well, lets hope what we seek is what we get as their are rumors for number of improvements and features to be launched yet demanded by the insiders as well, also including the feature of pausing updates. People normally pause the whole changelog right on the post, but today`s changelog, it would be wise enough to share some of the highlight of Windows 10 15002.
The “BIG Update”, Windows 10 15002
- With Win + Shift + S, Ability to capture a region of your screen.
- Various Shell and Start improvements
- Share experience with Updated Windows
- Several numbers of new features for the Microsoft Edge, including the features that allow you to preview all the tabs of all sites, as you will get a new set of tabs feature. It also includes Web payments, List tasks and much more.
- For the Taskbar, Support of Lunar Calendar
- Access of faster VPN
- Improvements in Desktop scaling
- For desktop applications, support of improved high DPI
- For applications, improved sign-in dialog
- Improved legibility for UWP apps in high contrast
- Blue light reduction
- Windows link improvements
- Improved settings, including an improved Device page
- Cortana improvements
- Custom subgroups for notification in acton center
- BSOD is now GSOD
- Metered ethernet connection support
- Ability to pause updates for up to 35 days, available on Education, Professional and Enterprise edition of Windows
- Theme management in settings
- Windows Defender improvements: which introduces the Refresh Windows, that will start fresh by updating and reinstalling Windows to help get rid of slow PC experience
- On select Windows 10 device: the company is testing a new feature to help the battery life of Windows
For the super long and complete list of features and changes, please visit the official announcement page and do look on the list of issues too.