So we are moving towards an era of touch screens where all of our electronic home appliances will be depending on a touchscreen input. To carry on the trend, LG has come up with an all-new refrigerator, rocking a touch panel. Displayed at the CES 2018, LG’s ThinQ smart fridge rocks a 29-inch touchscreen which makes it a cool looking device.
Changing The Trends
Where LG has introduced a rollable TV, introducing the stylish InstaView ThinQ fridge has changed the concept of a refrigerator. LG might be the first ever mainstream company to introduce such an invention.
Speaking of what’s new in this fridge, following points are notable:
- A 29-inch touchscreen (becomes transparent if tapped twice)
- A clear view of what’s inside the fridge even with the door closed
- Control of food management using LG’s own webOS software
- Traits of Amazon Alexa can also be found
- Foods can be marked with virtual stickers and expiration dates
- Automatic reminders about the shelf life of different foods
- A wide-angle panoramic camera on the inside for the closed door view
Just like you, we are also waiting for the pricing and availability info regarding this fridge.