First leak about Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus though paved its way in September last year, but the same could tell us a very little about the device i.e. the tab’s specifications or features remained secret. However, the latest leak seems to have almost all the tablet details alongside a small bunch of the ‘Official Renders’ for all of us to view now.
The bench-marking database behind the latest leak happens to be ‘Notebook Italia,’ of course an Italian website, sharing the maximum details about the subject device alongside Lenovo’s proposed, official press renders.
A statement appearing on the said website (in local language) reads something like “Finally the months-long rumors and speculations have come to an end since now we know a lot about the features, specs and shape (design) of Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus.”
What we learn more through the leak is that revealing at least two new variants is what Lenovo plans while during the upcoming 2017 MWC’s press event. One among two will be Tablet’s model bearing TB-8703F number is said to be ‘Wi-Fi Only.’
The leak suggest that other product bears model number TB-8703X and the same is mobile supported 4G LTE version. One can assume that the only difference between the two models remains of connectivity; otherwise, they both come with same specs/features.
Following are the further, detailed features the Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus may offer:-
- Display: The display is likely to be 8-inch WUXGA (1920 x 1200 pixels), powered possibly by an octa-core’ processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 625,’ clocked at 2.02 GHz.
- RAM: RAM is expected to be 3 GB with internal storage up to 16 GB; with possibly up to 128 GB expansion option.
- Battery: If the battery (as expected) is a 4,250 mAh, that’s pretty sufficient.
- Camera: The Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus, suggest the reports, would feature a primary 8MP – LED flash and a ‘Selfie’ 5MP camera.
- Stereo Speakers: Hopefully, stereo speaker(s) may also be offered, alongside Dolby Atmos.
- IP52 certified (rumored) tablet is believed to be just 0.70 lbs in weight, with (most probably) Android 6.0.1 ‘Marshmallow.’
- The leaked renders are quite self-explanatory ones, teasing in Silver and Blue shades.