One of the main points outlined in the marketing campaign of the Samsung Galaxy S8 duo was the ‘Blue Light Filter’ which reduces the amount of blue light while using the phone at night time. This feature can be pretty helpful for the people especially the ‘night owls’ who cannot pass even a single night without spending a handsome amount of time on their phone. This effect actually tints the screen to a reddish glow to increase your viewing comfort.
Method To Turn On The Effect In Your S8
To get your S8 running with the blue light effect, follow these steps:
- Open your phone’s Settings and look for Display
- Open the display menu and tap on ‘Blue Light Filter’
- Now choose the timing which is suitable for you to turn on the filter and also set the opacity bar
- Once set, you can then turn off the blue light filter to adjust other settings
- You’ll have the options to turn on the filter whether on a specific hourly schedule or from sunset to sunrise.
- To avoid the hassle, simple set it to turn on your local sunset time so that it’s the headache of the phone to remember the timing.
Calling it one of the best features of Samsung Galaxy S8 is justified because this feature can help you adjust the levels of the red and blue light combination. Once set according to your comfort, you don’t need to worry about your eyes getting sore or sleeping disorders.