Asus Zenfone Go was launched in Japan last year and the company now going to launch its successor Asus Zenfone Go 2 with model no. X015D. The phone may come out in next few months but its specs are listed on GFXbench. It seem the that the company is going to plan for getting new energy with its Go series, whatever hope for the best.
According to the listing of GFXbench, the new Asus Zenfone Go 2 features the following specs:
- The phone will be out with a display of 5.5 inches and supporting full HD display with 1920 x 1080 pixel.
- pixel density is 267 ppi
- 3 GB of RAM with inner build 32 GB of internal storage and can be further expandable using microSD card
- The phone uses a processor 1.5 GHz Octa core Media Tek MT6750 SoC chipset.
- The processor works Mali T- 860 Mp2 GPU
- It will run on Android 7.0 Nougat
- It will operate with a single sim only, whatever it should enable dual sim
- Talking about Cameras it will feature 8 MP rear camera and 5 MP autofocus front camera for taking selfies
The predecessor phone Zenfone Go is also an amazing affordable phone with much related features and specs, while the processor was Android 6.0 Marshmallow with 2 GB RAM and 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 400 quad core processor and GPU was andreno 305.
That’s all what I have got, proceed with us for further more information and don’t forget to comment down your ideas in the provided section below, we will appreciate and make sure to response you soon.