Talking about medium specification smartphones at highly affordable prices, Leagoo phones can be the best choice.
The company is famous for producing excellent features and beautifully designed smartphones at unbelievably lesser prices as compared to the other smartphones in the market with same specifications.
Global Sources Mobile Electronics Exhibition
The recently held Global Sources Mobile Electronics Exhibitions in Hong Kong became the venue for Leagoo to unleash many of its new offerings. The designs and hardware specifications introduced in these smartphones were loved by most of the attendees of the event. The top 3 of the best smartphones presented in the event with their specialties are listed below:
The best offering of the company which grabs the home page of Leagoo’s website as well is the Leagoo M7 having a sleek and beautifully crafted unibody. The specifications of the phone are listed below:
- 5.5 inch HD IPS display with a 2.5D curved glass
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 1 GB RAM with 16GB expandable storage
- M7 comes with a dual camera setup having a pair of 8MP and 5MP sensors
- The front camera comes with a 5MP capacity
- Color range includes Obsidian Black, Streamer Red, and Champagne Gold colors.
Leagoo M8 Pro
The company’s first ever smartphone to sport a dual camera setup, Leagoo M8 Pro was launched a few months ago. This device stays ahead of the Leagoo M7 and the specifications are detailed below:
- 5.7 inch IPS display with 1280x720p resolution
- MediaTek MT-6737 processor
- Dual camera setup with 13MP and 5MP capacities. The front camera is of 8 Mega Pixels.
- 16GB internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB
- A huge 3500mAh battery
Leagoo M5 Edge
Leagoo M5 Edge maybe the most unique offering of the company as it is the first smartphone using the 3D edgeless display technology. Other features include:
- 5-inch HD display(1280×720) with 178-degree viewing angle
- Total thickness of 8.5mm with a CNC cutting metal frame
- 64bit MediaTek processor
- 13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera
- Awinic 7th generation audio chip for studio-quality sound