A very cheap marketing tactic delivering a smartphone in a very cheap price that may look just like an iPhone 7 when you hold it in your hands. A Chinese manufacturing company UMIDIGI, is producing an iPhone 7 lookalike and sells it just for $79.99. The UMIDIGI G looks like iPhone but is actually an Android smartphone with specifications not even near to that of the original iPhone.
Specifications Of The Clone
The specifications which are totally different from what an original iPhone 7 is offering are listed below:
- 5-inch SHARP display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 and 1280 x 720 resolution
- Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System
- Quad-core MediaTek chipset clocked at 1.3GHz
- 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage.
- 8-megapixel rear camera and a 2-megapixel selfie camera.
- 2,000 mAh battery and a support for 4G LTE.
When Is It Going To Launch?
The company is taking pre-sales subscriptions for just $79.99. According to the company, Pre-sales will begin on May 16, and the phone will hit the shelves on May 20. UMIDIGI G can be your best bet when it comes to elegant looking Nougat smartphones at an extremely affordable price tag.