iPhone 7 Plus gives a major push to Apple’s quarterly sale, according to a report published last day.
It tells that the phone has even outsold its smaller sibling iPhone 7, and has considerable potential to pull a good scale of revenue for the company.
What did Apple achieve is indeed a pleasant site.
- Per share earnings stands at $3.36 in contrast to analysts’ expected score of $3.22.
- Total revenue of $78.4 billion in contrast to expected $77.4 billion.
- Particularly, 78.3 million iPhones sold in contrast to expected 76 million.
- The company shares surged by 3% while the stock is over 25% in the last one year.
So the revenue for this year is 5% up than the previous one.
The company’s CEO rejoices that the current revenue has broken all previous records for the sale of iPhone, Services, Mac and Apple Watch.
Similar results were showed by Apple apps last year with handsome outcome from App Store.
The rise in sales has attracted investors’ exclusive attention to Apple’s services division, where they hope for scoring high from the App Store and Apple Music.
Reportedly, the major contributor to the increased revenue is iPhone 7 Plus that pulled the market in the Holiday season to a very attractive level.
Reviews consider the bigger screen and its dual cameras technology that function 2x opitical zoom due to its combined sensors, as the major trends that won over the market.
Similarly, Arcuri considers that the phone has been consumer’s demand who cherished the most touted features of the device.
Another reason perhaps can be the failure of iPhone 7 in converting eloping consumers, who wanted the best the next time.
The market witnesses some landmarks being achieved.
- 24 million iPhone units sold last year compared to 15.5 million units of iPhone 6s Plus.
- 40% of the total 58.5 million iPhone 7 sale came from iPhone 7
- 52 percent increase in iPhone 7 Plus sales in the Chinese market in the December quarter, compared to 40 % of the total sales by 6s Plus in China in the same period in 2015.
One can confidently conclude that the future is similarly bright for the flagship.