Husk is a first person survival game which is inspired by a Silent Hill, Alan Wake and Twin Peaks. It will be out on February 3.
In the game you’ll play as Matthew Palmer- a civilian who had train crash- when he woke up after a crash he couldn’t find his family, a daughter and wife. And after that his task is to find his family. While tracing his family you’ll find different types of ‘horrible monsters and big fights‘, and solving the riddles in a ‘dark and intriguing story‘.
Here’s a list of features in Husk according to their Steam page:
- Down-to-earth storyline touching problems of violence and alcohol addiction
- Immersive narration
- 90’s climate with a lot of references
- Inspired by titles like Silent Hill or Alan Wake
- Different locations of Shivercliff town and its surroundings
- Different types of monsters and boss fights
- Classical survival horror
- Dedicated soundtrack created by Arkadiusz Reikowski
- 4-5 hours of gameplay
- Powered by Unreal Engine 4
Łukasz Noculak from UndeadScout talks a bit about the plot of Husk:
“We are extremely excited that in less than a month players all over the world will be able to experience our debut game – the result of our cooperation with IMGN.PRO,” says developer UndeadScout’s Łukasz Noculak. “In our newest trailer, we unveil some secrets about the main plot. Drawing on the elements of oneiric horror, in Husk we strive to touch upon real and often very painful problems. I’d rather not reveal any more details right now –you’ll soon be able to discover them on your own!”