Huawei P10 and the P10 Plus are expected to be upcoming MWC 2017 trade show highlights and would be kick off on February 26. Huawei is going to launch total three models all of them are up to the mark is market competition.
The price of three mobile(P10) has been charged on memory capability:
- Huawei P10 all three model featured with 32GB of internal storage and 4GB of RAM, carry a price tag of $508.
- Huawei P10 64 GB internal memory and 4GB RAM would be charged $596.
- The third model with 128 GB internal storage and 6GB RAM is hoped to charge $682.
The pricing strategy of P10 Plus:
The Huawei P10 Plus would be coming in two versions.
- The model with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory is priced at $726 USD.
- The second model 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal memory is priced $828 USD. The most expensive version of Huawei.
Leaked specs of Huawei P10 Plus and P10:
The specification on the base of leaks of both version the P10 and P10 plus. The both phones would be with the 5.5-inch screen with a 1440 x 2560 resolution. There is a 12MP dual rear camera and the front-facing selfie snapper has a maximum resolution of 8MP. Android Nougat will come up short with the gadgets on launch and Huawei’s custom Android UI, EMUI 5.0
As well as both have Huawei’s lead chip, the Kirin 960 64-bit octa-center processor and P10 will be equipped with higher-timed Kirin 965 chip. In the terms of memory, the P10 three version would become with 4GB of RAM and 32Gb and 64 GB of RAM with different price tags. The third model is with 6GB or RAM and 128 GB in $682. While P10 Plus would be launched in two version with 4GB and 6GB of RAM with internal storage of 64 GB and 128 GB respectively. All the models support 256 GB MicroSD card.