Huawei honor 9 an unknown phone from honor family has been displayed at TENNA. The phone is yet not known to any marketing or business entity. While at appearance phone looks like it’s predecessor Honor 8.
As it is inquired in reports the model of phone is WAS-ALOO is spotted on TENNA.This is a federation like FCC suggests the release of phone in near future. WAS-AL00 is potential addition to honor family.While the is little different in it’s features it does not have dual rear camera and laser focus module.The phone has clear logo of Huawei at back and front, and a curved corned phone.But in appearance the phones looks like previous version honor 8.According to androidauthority honor 8 is affordable efficient phone with average 8.5 rating in the terms of battery, design, performance or camera
Huawei WAS-AL00 Specs:
The specs of Huawei WAS-AL00 Specs is provided on base of information that is available of TENNA. In short the phone has good quality of features and specs of phone like many similar smart phones.
- 5.2-inch FHD screen
- resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels octa-core Kirin processor, clocks at 2.1 GHz
- 4 GB of RAM.
- 5.77 x 2.83 x 0.28 inches
- device will allegedly weigh 0.32 lbs (about 5.12 ounces)
- WAS-AL00 will also offer support for LTE,
- Blueooth, Wi-Fi and Dual SIM.
- 64 GB of on-board storage
- additional 128 GB via a microSD card
- 12-megapixel primary camera
- 8-megapixel front-facing shooter
- 2900 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat with the EMUI 5.0 on top
- fingerprint sensor on the rear of the handset
Huawei AT MWC 2017:
Currently the pricing strategy of the phone is not known.But the expectations are these devices WAS ALOO and Huawei P10 would be released in MWC 2017.Huawei has many products ready for flagship however it could be an educated guess it will be released with it’s siblings in 2017.However huawei has set it press release event in Feb 26 on MWC 2017.