Last year, Qualcomm announced its latest chipset Snapdragon 845 for this year smart devices. Most of the smartphone manufacturer used Snapdragon 845 for most powerful devices. Surprisingly, OEMs announced to launch portable devices features with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 845 and running with Windows 10. HP and ASUS are one of the OEMs that announced to launch portable devices.
HP portable device Envy x2 is now available for the users. The company announced to take pre orders for Envy x2. The company claims that with a single charge, battery life is up to 22 hours. The device is available for $999 that is much expensive. The device efficient in performance regarding the latest Qualcomm chipset and most powerful, reliable battery.
HP portable device Envy x2 design is much similar with Microsoft Surface Pro, running Windows 10. The device is lighter in weight and thinner as compare to the Surface Pro. The device is features with a 12.3-inch display. According to the report, other key specifications includes:
- Windows 10 S
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB UFS storage
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 12.3-inch diagonal WQXGA+ touch display
- 1 headphone/microphone combo
- 1 USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 (data transfer up to 5Gb/s, 1 DisplayPort 1.3 Power Delivery)
- Qualcomm WCN3990 802.11ac Wi-Fi adapter
- Bluetooth 5.0 chip
- 1 nano-SIM card tray
- HP Wide Vision 5MP Camera (front-facing)
- 13MP Camera (rear-facing)
- Three integrated digital microphones
- Bang & Olufsen, dual speakers
On comparison with AMD processors, the performance of Snapdragon 845 is not efficient. So would you like to pay about $1000 for it? Share your views with us by leaving comments in the comments section given below!