Google always thinks about users and provide ease to them. Everything is not possible to retain in devices. But we can help you through out things that you don’t need anymore. You consider that it is garbage and take space in your devices. Here are following steps which may help you to delete items forever.
1. Open Google Photos, or download the app from the Play Store if you don’t already have it. The app should automatically give you a grid of pictures and videos on your device.
2. Look at the pictures and videos you want to delete. Once you have looked at the pictures and videos you want to get rid off or no longer wanted to see you can hit the trash icon at the top right of the app. It’ll move the selected items to the trash. However, they’re not completely gone just yet.
3. Choose trash option, Google doesn’t immediately dispose of pictures and videos that were originally intended to be disposed. So you have choice or you can think again if you want to restore that particular item. For those who want to delete items just hit the drop down icon at the top right and choose “Empty trash.”
4. At number 4 step Google Photos will display a confirmation message. Hit “Delete” and the content is gone forever.
- Open the Google Photos app.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Photos.
- Touch and hold a photo or video you want to move to trash.
- Select any other items you want to move to trash.
- At the top right, tap Trash.