Kodi, which is also known as XMBC is said to be an extremely popular open source media player used in home theater PCs, it has now become as one of the most widely used application on Nvidia Shield Android TV platform. Allowed by the software, you can manage and stream your library of media files such as TV shows, music, movies and photos in one convenient place while using a interface which is easy to navigate. Since the application is open-sourced, it includes a variety of third party skins and add-ons to chose from to make it your own.
There lies a real power of Kodi which enhances the user experience with its customization options. Its versatility is taken to be an another advantage. It can work on may systems like Windows, Linux, Android and Mac. if one is looking for a box having the best hardware. NVIDIA shield is the one having the best options out there. Powered by an NVIDIA Tegra X1 processor and a 256-core Maxwell GPU with 3GB of RAM. The advised model has 16GB of storage where the pro has 500GB
To Your Shield Android TV, Installing Add-Ons
For this instructional exercise, we’ll demonstrate to you how you can introduce additional items to your Shield Android TV and alter it as indicated by your inclination. From the primary menu, go to System, then select Settings.
- Open the settings menu and click on Add-ons.
- You will see two options: “Install from repository” or “Get add-ons.”
- Choose the “Install from repository” option.
- You will see various add-ons available. Click on one to install.
Changing and Customizing the Look of your Shield Android TV
Nvidia Shield TV REVIEW. 4K Streaming, Advanced Gaming, and Android TV and it will run Kodi. Intrigued TAKE A LOOK.https://t.co/JekacBgQbV
— Kodi Community (@KodiCommunity) November 9, 2015
The default Kodi skin is Confluence, which is an inside and out skin that is sufficiently simple to work with on the off chance that you are an amateur figuring out how to function your way around Kodi. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you need something more altered, you can change Kodi’s appearance from your Android TV. With the assistance of a flourishing group of Kodi designers, you can look over a large number of skins. Here’s the means by which you change the presence of Kodi in your Shield Android TV:
- Select System on the main menu.
- Select Appearance and choose Skin.
- On the right side of the screen, you will see the current skin being used as well as the
- other skins previously used. Click on that to bring up the skin selection menu.Select Get More.
- Browse through the different skins available.
- Click on a skin in order to install it in your Android TV.
- Click Yes when prompted to successfully change the skin.