Some time ago I was installing som Android app like WhatsApp, Instagram and twitter on my windows 10 phone as these Android apps are very trending. Don’t get so curious that how can this happen, you can to doing this by yourself.What you needed to do is follow these steps
Here’s how to:
Before anything Keep this in your mind that installing APKs without permissions you need to know about local laws.
This is not the safe thing to explore android applications on your windows 10 phone, just keep this in your mind before doing it.
Here is the list of some windows phone which supports android apps if installed in the devices:
- Nokia Lumia 920
- Nokia Lumia 925
- Nokia Lumia 929 (icon)
- Nokia Lumia 830
- Nokia Lumia 930
- Nokia Lumia 1520
- Nokia Lumia 635 (1GB RAM variant)
- Nokia Lumia 730
- Nokia Lumia 820
- Nokia Lumia 435
- Nokia Lumia 928
If you have any of these phones you can install android apps
what you need to do is follow these steps:
- Download wconnect and Android SDK’s ADB tool.
- then Unzip these files and save in any folder.
- Open wconnect, and then install IpOverUsbInstaller.msi and vcredist_x86.exe
- Open your Mobile’s Settings page, then select Update & Security > For Developers and enable Developers Mode and Device Discovery
- Now open wconnect folder, and open the command prompt by Shift+right click > Open command window here)
- Then you need to connect to the phone:
- whether by connectingUSB, type wconnect.exe USB and hit enter
- Or connect over Wi-Fi, type wconnect.exe, and your network’s IP.
- Then pair the mobile and select enter.
- Navigate to the adb folder and again open command prompt.
- Lastly, put the APK file which you need to install in the adb folder and type in adb install APKNAME.apk
- Then you are able to install any the Android app on your Windows 10 phone.