Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus hit the shelves in all smartphone markets and the users warmly welcome both variants. Most of the users availed beautiful designed, powerful specs and wonderful camera holding Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus smartphone for $720. Although, many of reports and rumors suggested that the S9 Plus will be available for $1000 or more, approximately equals to the price of iPhone X.
The company offers many new features for S9 and S9 Plus. That increase the more android phone lovers and make happy them from the company. The price of the smartphone could be one of the reasons to buy a powerful smartphone of the year. Whatever the reason be, the company full fils the expectations of the users.
You can boot your latest S9 smartphone recovery mode. The users facing battery problems, most of the users go with the factory reset for recovery mode. The S9 users can perform Recovery Mode, another task can be performed on your smartphone. Here are some steps, you have to follow while performing recovery mode for your S9. According to the report,
- Press and hold the power button to turn off your Galaxy S9 or S9+.
- After turning your phone off, press and hold Bixby button, Volume Up, and Power button at the same time.
- You will see a blue screen, which will say “installing system update” followed by “No command.”
- After about 20 to 30 seconds, your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+ will show you the Recovery menu.
- Use volume keys for navigation and power button for selecting an option once inside the Recovery Mode.