The recently launched mid-range smartphones by HTC – U Ultra and U Play- are pleasant entries to the market. Both of them are robust and attractive.
Given below is a general comparative analysis of the two sets.
- Both have Sense Companion app, an artificial intelligence assistant that will help users in the device management.
- Similarly, they run on Android 7.0 Nougat and can support a nano sim.
- Both have 64 GB internal memory while extendable to 2 TB via microSD card.
- In addition, motion launch, quite ring on pick-up, pocket and mute mode, and USB-C port are some other features that are featured by the sets.
- Both the sets carry BSI sensors with their cameras, OIS and dual-tone LED flash and have gyro and motion G sensors.
- However, the Sensor Hub is fitted on HTC U Ultra only.
HTC U Ultra HTC U Play
Display and Resolution
5.7 inch Super LCD 5.2 Inch FHD Super LCD
Quad HD resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels 1920 x 1080 pixels
Processor And RAM
2.15 GHz 1.1 GHz
64-bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 64 bit octa-core
4 GB RAM 3 and 4GB
12 MP front 16 MP front and Rear
26 hours 15.21 hours
Both of them are expected to dominate the market and give HTC a real edge on others this time.