A day before, Gionee S10 Smartphone spotted on certification site TENAA, a successor for the company’s last year Smartphone S9. As S9 was released only six months before and didn’t able to achieve expected ranking yet, but the company is planning to launch a three successor models of it,images of two models S10C and S10B has been appeared on TENAA before last week and now another one As S10 plus with double front and back cameras are also spotted on TENNA couple of days before.
The previously appeared two models S10C and S10B features 5.2 inches and 5.5 inches of display respectively. But the new one, S10 is attracting many towards it as it is said to be featuring 4 cameras, dual rear and dual front. Whatever, do scroll down to find some more information about the phone.
Display and Size
According to TENAA, S10 plus will feature a display of 5.5 inches with screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixel, full HD screen. Dimension of the device measures about 155 × 76.8 × 7.35 mm and its weighs almost 178 grams.
Software and Camera
- 4 GB of RAM with 64 of build in internal memory (can be expandable up to 128 GB max. too)
- Run on Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
- 2.5 GHz Octa- core processor
- the phone gain energy from 3450 mAh battery.
- Also has a fingerprint scanner with home button
- 16 MP + 8 MP daul camera at back
- 20MP + 8 MP daul camera at front (4 in total)
- will be available in two attractive colours, Black and Gold
The pricing and launching date of all the three sets has not been revealed yet, but we expect that Gionee will make all available soon i.e. Gionee S10 Mini, Gionee S10, and Gionee S10 Plus.